Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Fwd: Services for Lisa Ramirez

Subject: Fwd: Services for Lisa Ramirez
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 01/24/2017 02:34 PM

To: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>, Shelby Jordan
<sjordan@aegworldwide.com>, "bbuente@1010dev.org"
<bbuente@1010dev.org>, Daniel Taban <daniel@jadeent.com>

FYI

Ellen Riotto
South Park BID

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

o. 213-663-1112

C. 401-439-8147

24/7: 866-560-9346

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Wallis Locke < wallis@southpark.la <mailto:wallis@southpark.la> >

Date: January 24, 2017 at 11:46:32 AM PST

To: vgonzalez < vgonzalez@lacorps.org <mailto:vgonzalez@lacorps.org> >, Sergio
Urena streetplus < su rena@streetplus.net <mailto:surena@streetplus.net> >, Ellen Riotto
< ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >, Katie Kiefer < katie@southpark.la
<mailto:katie@southpark.la> >, Laronnia Jupiter < laronnia@southpark.la
<mailto:laronnia@southpark.la> >, Josh Kreger < j osh@southpark.la
<mailto:josh@southpa rk.la> >

Subject: Services for Lisa Ramirez

Hi team,

I wanted to pass along some information on both a fundraiser for Lisa Ramirez's
family, and on her services. Please share this information with anyone who might wish to
attend:

First, On Wednesday, January 25th, our neighbor, Jerry Aschoff will be donating
20% of the proceeds from Stocking Frame to Lisa Ramirez's Family!

Let's all come together to remember the amazing smile she continuously gave each
and every one of us. It's an amazing restaurant and bar that opens at 5:30pm. Feel free to
make reservations for dinner or just grab a drink at the bar!

http://thestockingframe.com/

911 S. Hill St

1 of 3

10/19/2018 09:19 AM

Fwd: Services for Lisa Ramirez

213.488.0373

Many of us still want to donate towards flowers or food for Lisa's Funeral. The
family responded, "Thank you. While not necessary, it is a lovely gesture."

A check can be made out to Virginia & Manuel Ramirez (Lisa's parents). Feel free
to bring it to the viewing or funeral or give it to someone who is going.

Second, for all of those that would like to attend Lisa's services, below is the
information. As a celebration of Lisa's life, it is requested that those attending Lisa's
services please wear colorful attire. Lisa was a lively fun individual, and we would like
to send her off with a bright farewell.

Viewing - Friday, January 27th, from 5pm to 9pm

Guerra & Gutierrez Mortuary

5800 East Beverly Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90022

Mass - Saturday, January 28th, at 11am

Guerra & Gutierrez Mortuary

5800 East Beverly Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90022

After the Mass, we will make our way to Lisa's final resting place at Morningside
Garden located in Rose Hills Memorial Park.

Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuaries

(Morningside Garden)

3888 Workman Mill Road

Whittier, CA 90601

As mentioned before, everyone that wishes to say a final farewell and "until we
met again" are welcome.

Wallis Locke

Director of Communications & Policy

South Park Business Improvement District
1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
wallis@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpa rk.la> | o. 213 663 1110
Check out our website: www.southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/>
fb.com/SouthParkLosAngeles <http: //fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |

2 of 3